We occasionally offer qualifying students the opportunity to work with us on an internship basis.
As Intern you will be expected to:
• Scout for new investment cases.
• Attend meetings with start-ups.
• Evaluate business cases and presentations.
• Work (ad-hoc) with portfolio companies.
• Help run our new IoT-incubator (sealandincubator.com).
• Attend conferences, meet-ups and industry events.
• Passionate about start-ups and entrepreneurship.
• Enrolled in a higher education program.
• Positive and a good team player. You can also work independently.
• Well-structured, ambitious, highly-motivated and result oriented.
• Fluent in English.
You will report directly to the Investment Manager and be an equal part of the team working closely with our management, project coordinator, portfolio companies and incubated start-ups.
The position is fulltime of 4 months. The internship is unpaid. Send your application to (email@example.com).